Welcome

Get Inspired, be motivated and live a happier life.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

MIA but back

Hi friends, sorry I have been MIA. So many things kept me away, like a tough pregnacy, miracle of birthing my baby and exhaustion of caring for 2 kids.




In July, God blessed us with another bouncing baby girl. All I hear is okay so you will be trying for a boy next year? Seriously?! Are you freaking kidding me? Well, I'm done in that department. May God keep them and be with us while we raise them.

I can't help but wonder why anyone in 2014 would think you must have a male child to feel accomplished. A child is a child, boy or girl be thankful. I love my girls, they make me happy and it is such a treasure to watch them grow. My eldest has been an amazing big sister even though she over does it sometimes but Diaper change has been a lot easier with her around, helping mummy with getting the diaper plus wipes and eventually getting rid of the changed diaper. Can't help but love them.

I'm back now and will be writing more. Thanks for sticking around readers. Muah.

Sharing a picture of my adorable GIRLS.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tinuke,
    How are ya? Congrats on the birth of your second child. She is so "so adorable!!"

    Anyway, I recalled today to be your birthday, and was gonna leave you a message for best wishes (on FB), but noticed your Facebook profile is deactivated!!

    I remember always reading your blogs, so I searched and decide to leave the message here instead. Happy birthday gal. Hope you had a swell day?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are waiting for more posts! Common, inspire us!��

    ReplyDelete