Welcome

Get Inspired, be motivated and live a happier life.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Just for Laughs!!!

Here is a letter from a desperate Job seeker :D
    No 55. Igitiwopayin st, Off Edaolaropin lane Ifetedo,Miosetofe Nigeria
    Τ̲̅ђε̲ G.manager.Twale...  ‎ ( :D )  / \ ' ‎. BABA NIYEN
    Dear Sir,
   
    APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
   
    I refer to the recent death of the Technical Manager at your company and hereby apply for the replacement of the dead manager :(
    It's sad but as the elders will say... "if one person's life did not spoil, another person's life cannot repair" #:-s
    Each time I apply for employment, I get a reply that there is no vacancy but in this case ,I have caught you red handed and you have no excuse because I even attended the funeral :| to be sure that he is truly dead before applying. /:)
    Attached is d poster of his obituary... Original not photocopy ooo :|
    Yours,
    Sule O. Igitakoko
    Job seeker

No comments:

Post a Comment